Corporate Training
Corporate Training
Alt text to go here
Our trainers use innovative methodology to facilitate the sessions using
role plays, case studies, questionnaire, quiz, videos, movies, activities
and interactions which are thought provoking and stimulating to the mind
and help in assimilating the required outcomes.
Recruitment Services
Alt text to go here
“The Professionalss” acts as a gateway to provide wide range of
recruitment services to colleges and the corporate. Our focus is to provide
employment opportunities for students from Engineering, Arts and Science,
Business Administration and Computer Applications background.
Placement Training
Alt text to go here
A recent study by the National Association of Software and Service
Companies (NASSCOM) found that though India produces more than
6,50,000 engineers every year,only 25% of them are readily employable and the remaining 75% are not. They are found to be lacking proficiency in skills suchas Aptitude, Technical, Verbal and Soft skills...
ias coaching
IAS Coaching
Alt text to go here
The Indian Civil Services is considered as the backbone of India and
carries great respect and responsibilities. India's toughest youngsters
compete for entry into the Indian Civil Services. Even though corporate jobs
may offer very attractive salaries and perks, a majority of youngsters....
Special Coaching
Alt text to go here
Having arrears can have a negative impact on our career as most
companies do not prefer candidates who have standing arrears or any
history of arrears. It is important that students pass out of college without
any backlogs as it could appear as a black mark on their credentials and
may create a dent in their career and life...


At “The Professionalss”, we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, military status, or any other characteristic protected by state or Union law.

All candidates go through a same stringent procedure to get selected and the decision to hire a candidate is subject to background investigation. We do not believe in any referrals.
Working and being with a young vibrant professional team at The Professionalss is a source of inspiration and motivation.
If you are looking to expand your horizons, have an experience across the length and width of India then join The Professionalss.

Exciting Career Opportunities with us
  Aptitude Trainers
  English language Trainers
  Subject matter Experts
  Soft Skills Trainers
  Business Development Executives

Why choose us

  We believe in continuous development and growth of our people. As we continuously strive for excellence, we provide opportunity for our people to break their
  own barriers and records. Our people grow with us.
  We encourage an open environment and believe in transparency.
  At The Professionalss we work as a team, irrespective of roles and designations.
  We provide an atmosphere for all around growth and de-stress everyday.
To join us you need to be
  A person who has the drive to make a difference
  A Positive attitude
  Ability to think and work effectively and challenge boundaries
What can we offer you?
  Opportunities to meet personal aspirations
  Personal & Professional growth through everyday refreshers and training programs
  Special training programs through Professionals invited
  Constant feedback on performance and scope for improvement
  Knowledge sharing through multi-skilling opportunities
  Recognition of performance & potential
  Ability to share your ideas and develop them and watch them grow
Home  |   About Us  |   Institutional Development  |   Careers  |   Gallery  |   Contact Us
Domain Registration, Web hosting, Web Design and Development, E-commerce Development, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), CBT Projects (Computer Based Training Projects), Corporate Presentation, Graphic Design, Multimedia and Corporate Branding Solutions.
  Web Design Company India