Corporate Training
Corporate Training
Alt text to go here
Our trainers use innovative methodology to facilitate the sessions using
role plays, case studies, questionnaire, quiz, videos, movies, activities
and interactions which are thought provoking and stimulating to the mind
and help in assimilating the required outcomes.
 
RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Recruitment Services
Alt text to go here
“The Professionalss” acts as a gateway to provide wide range of
recruitment services to colleges and the corporate. Our focus is to provide
employment opportunities for students from Engineering, Arts and Science,
Business Administration and Computer Applications background.
 
PLACEMENT TRAINING
Placement Training
Alt text to go here
A recent study by the National Association of Software and Service
Companies (NASSCOM) found that though India produces more than
6,50,000 engineers every year,only 25% of them are readily employable and the remaining 75% are not. They are found to be lacking proficiency in skills suchas Aptitude, Technical, Verbal and Soft skills...
 
ias coaching
IAS Coaching
Alt text to go here
The Indian Civil Services is considered as the backbone of India and
carries great respect and responsibilities. India's toughest youngsters
compete for entry into the Indian Civil Services. Even though corporate jobs
may offer very attractive salaries and perks, a majority of youngsters....
 
SPECIAL COACHING
Special Coaching
Alt text to go here
Having arrears can have a negative impact on our career as most
companies do not prefer candidates who have standing arrears or any
history of arrears. It is important that students pass out of college without
any backlogs as it could appear as a black mark on their credentials and
may create a dent in their career and life...
 
 
PLACEMENT TRAINING – UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
WHY PLACEMENT TRAINING IS IMPORTANT?
A recent study by the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) found that though India produces more than 6, 50,000 engineers every year, only 25% of them are readily employable and the remaining 75% are not. They are found to be lacking proficiency in skills such as Aptitude, Technical, Verbal and Soft skills. As a leading Training and Development company, we emphasize on empowering those candidates who lack the above mentioned skills and lead them towards a successful career and life. We are committed to the growth and progress of the younger generation as they are our country’s future torch bearers.
 
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Through our comprehensive Placement Training Program, we aim at enhancing the employability skills of all the participants. The program is designed by professional trainers keeping in mind the importance of the all-round development of candidates. Hence this training program is highly recommended for candidates who are looking for acquiring skills for suitable employment and also to develop their personality.
We provide training in the following areas:
  Aptitude Training
  Verbal Aptitude
  Technical Training
  Soft skills Training
  English Language Training
 
APTITUDE TRAINING
Employers test the candidate’s competencies such as problem solving ability, logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, data interpretation etc through aptitude tests. It determines whether the candidate is sound in basics of arithmetic, probability, statistics, data analysis etc. Without this knowledge, it is impossible for a student to clear the first round of interview. Our training modules are designed to inculcate the best of aptitude among candidates. We have an enterprising team of aptitude trainers whose training sessions are highly engaging and result driven.
 
VERBAL APTITUDE
Testing verbal ability of a candidate has become one the most important selection criteria for companies. Failing to meet with the expectations of the corporate compels students to take up jobs, which are either low in remuneration, or which do not harness their potential to the fullest. Bearing this in mind, we have invested our time and effort on developing training modules for enhancing the verbal competence of candidates with which they can achieve great results during company interviews.
We help candidates enhance their verbal ability by incorporating training sessions in grammar, vocabulary, phrases and clauses, verbal analogy, idioms, reading comprehension etc. The students are given appropriate study material during training sessions and undergo intensive practice to perfect their verbal ability.
 
TECHNICAL TRAINING
Being technically strong indicates how knowledgeable an individual is in his/her subject. We encourage students to constantly advance their technical skills so as to keep themselves updated with latest advancements in their respective fields. Our training program has been incorporated with the latest technological concepts and we have a team of technical experts who identify the desired results and align their training methodology accordingly. Our aim is to train the candidates in acquiring technical skills and make them industry ready.
 
SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
Good soft skills have a direct relation to good career opportunities just as in the case of technical skills. Our ability to communicate effectively with others, having good negotiation skills, ability to lead a team with panache, having good business etiquette etc determines how successful we could be in our career.
Our training modules have been designed in such a way that it reconstructs the thinking process of the candidate. This is essential for the candidate to have the right attitude, personality, individuality and also that “X” factor that distinguishes your persona from others. We have a team of expert trainers who deliver the training modules with flair and confidence and have been highly appreciated by all our clients.
 
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING
There is a famous citation that communication is 10% what you say and 90% how you say it. We aim at developing eloquence in candidates so that they not only know what to speak, but also how to speak. To succeed in today's 24X7 world, it is important that candidates hone their communication skills, and enrich their vocabulary. This will enable them to exhibit confidence and transform themselves into a well poised and self assured person.
The expectation of the corporate is huge when it comes to communication skills of a candidate. Since companies are growing globally, they expect their employees to possess good communication skills which would help them grow even more and achieve greater heights.

According to Business India 2010 edition, India’s leading business magazine, only 4.22% of candidates are employable in an IT sector, and 17.84% of candidates are employable in an ITES sector. Even though there is demand for jobs in all sectors, the problem is in the supply of qualified professionals. Qualification does not necessarily come in the form tangible skills or core skills, but also intangible skills or soft skills. It is vital that candidates are trained holistically in all aspects possible (i.e.) core skills and soft skills. Soft skills, also known as "people skills," are personal attributes that enhance an individual's job performance and career prospects.
 
Need for soft skills

In today’s world where many businesses are run internationally, it is important that we understand cross cultural differences (i.e.) having an understanding about other countries, their practices and style of communication, traditions followed by them etc. It requires extraordinary workplace communication skills and interpersonal skills to do business with people who belong to a different cultural set up. Our training focuses on building those skills with which candidates can excel in any work environment and are able to communicate verbally and non verbally to people from varied backgrounds.
Our training program comprises of innovative ideas and methodologies to introduce among candidates a wide range of skills which are an integral part of everyday life and business. We strongly feel the need for such training programs to be encouraged among students so that they are a well rounded personality with a sharp business acumen and highest level of professionalism which would help them step up India’s business to the next level.
We offer services in areas such as Business Communication, Business Etiquette, Telephone and Email Etiquette, Career Management, Interview Techniques, Group Discussion, Goal Setting, Time Management, Presentation Skills etc.

For more information & further details please feel free to contact us through CEO@theprofessionalss.com  

Home  |   About Us  |   Institutional Development  |   Careers  |   Gallery  |   Contact Us
Domain Registration, Web hosting, Web Design and Development, E-commerce Development, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), CBT Projects (Computer Based Training Projects), Corporate Presentation, Graphic Design, Multimedia and Corporate Branding Solutions.
  Web Design Company India